Suggestions to improve your grade:
- Please log in to powerschool regularly – check your grades, attendance, and tardies.
- Check Canvas regularly for upcoming assignments.
- Talk to or email your teacher if you are struggling – their email links are available in powerschool. Your teacher is your best, first contact if you are behind or struggling to understand concepts. Some teachers offer after school help or can explain where to focus your energy to raise your grade.
- Plan review/ homework time each night. Even if nothing is assigned.
- Calendar in Canvas (classroom management system) can be used to track assignments, what you did in class, etc.
- Visit the Student Support Center for help. It’s tutoring, a quiet work place during work time, and more available to students throughout the day during your non-instructional time (your quiet work time in classes or during success time). Math & Science in D202, Social Studies and English in C 105. Electives in either.
- After school math tutoring is available Tuesdays and Thursdays in room B202 for Algebra I & Tuesdays and Thursdays in room D204 for Algebra I/Algebra II/ Geometry/ and other math classes.
- 1-877-ASK-ROSE (1-877-275-7673) It’s a free math and science tutoring service for Indiana students in grades 6-12. Available 7-10pm Sunday – Thursday. You can Chat, Call, Email askrose.org